Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Serenity



We've had some torrential rain around here so most of the snow is long gone.

The darkness of the days requires making one's own sunshine.

A visit from my grandbaby will provide the light around here!

May your day be blessed, too.

I hope that today you feel serene as well as the presence of angels!

Not the kind that is shown at the top of this post but spiritual beings.

Some people don't believe they exist but I definitely do.

They protect us and keep us safe even under difficult circumstances.

May your Sunday be very special and touched with deep serenity.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH AN ANGEL?  If YES, COULD YOU TELL US ABOUT IT?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I read that there is no snow in your city. My daughters and my husband are my angels ... Keep in touch

Merlesworld said...

No not that I know of.
Merle..........

Chatty Crone said...

I do believe in angels - the Bible talks about them. I know some times I have had a near miss and I think someone had their eye out on me. And I know I have friends one earth that are angels. sandie

Babs said...

Reading a great book about a child that sees angels. No doubt angels came to get Ron. I knew by the expression on his face.....a broad and beautiful smile. Grateful! They are mentioned all over scripture and I have felt their presence in the operating room.!

diane.stetson said...

Never had an encounter with an angel but that doesn't mean they do not exist. I do believe in my guardian angel who keeps me safe!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hope the rains are helping and not making things too messy.

I'm pretty sure my angels have saved me many, many times.

Blessings, Tammy

Related Posts with Thumbnails