Saturday, August 19, 2017

Through The Eyes of a Child


During a visit from my granddaughter, who is no longer a toddler but not grown up  or in school yet, either, she showed a big interest in photography.

My cell phone takes great photos so I instructed her how to hold it steady and shoot.

Then I told her to practice taking some photos.

The first thing she photographed was her kitty sippy cup that I am always happy to fill with chocolate milk! 

Actually, it came out quite well as she held the camera very still.

Isn't it wonderful to see through the eyes of a child?

They know how important it is to keep on smiling!

Today, may your day be blessed and filled with smiles!

WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE?


7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh Susan - great job starting her so young - to take photos and to see beauty and to share it! Awesome. sandie

Merlesworld said...

It's like learning all over again but through younger eyes.
Merle..........

Sandi said...

:) everything!

diane.stetson said...

Oh my grandsons make me smile all the time. They are constantly coming out with comments that are gems. I should write a book..ha ha.

Linda O'Connell said...

A budding photographer, and to think, you set her on the path. Love it!

TARYTERRE said...

that is an excellent photo she took. the perfect hobby for a little one.

Red Rose Alley said...

How wonderful that your granddaughter has an interest in Photography, at such a young age. I became interested in it when I took a college course in black and white Photography, and to see the pictures develop in the dark room right before my eyes was a thrill. I knew this was something I would love. I do hope your granddaughter continues to grow in love with it as well. We can take many pictures of God's beautiful world.

love, ~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails