Friday, October 20, 2017

Finding Frugal Finds


Finding a new place to shop for decorative items is always a thrill.



When that "place" is an entire house jam-packed with adorable items, including seasonal decor, it's cause for celebration.


Plus, the prices of almost everything are very fair and affordable to most! Yippah!



Driving through a western Massachusetts town, we came across Frugal Finds.



The shop is a dream-come-true for the owner, Debbie Beligni, who has been planning and preparing for it for years.

It opened in September.



She really knows how to display items that she has carefully selected to sell in the shop.



Frugal Finds, as previously stated, is a large house and each room exhibits dozens upon dozens of items.

New ones are constantly added.



It would be hard to imagine walking out of Frugal Finds empty-handed.



All of the items shown in today's post are from Frugal Finds.

As you can see, there are a lot of Halloween decorations currently displayed.

The owner said she will soon have an abundance of things for Christmas!

By the way, you'll find Frugal Finds on Facebook, too!





WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ITEM, IF ANY, FROM THE PHOTOS SEEN IN TODAY'S POST?

9 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Susan clowns scare me a little bit. I liked the pumpkin and the witch under her! Cute shop.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I had to move quickly through the clown photos..do not like clowns! My favorite is the last little smiling witch!

Kit said...

Oh what a wonderful store! Now that is my kind of place to shop. I think I love the bear dressed as a witch the best. Clowns have always freaked me out...lol Have a great weekend and thank you for visiting my blog. :) Kit

diane.stetson said...

I like the Happy Pumpkin...scary things are not my type.

SImple and Serene Living said...

Looks like a cute shop. xo Laura

Red Rose Alley said...

Those clowns look so real, Susan. I think my favorite item is the witch with the wart on her nose. Her face looks like plaster of some kind? We have a Big Lots here, and it has low prices and lots of holiday stuff. Most people love to browse there to get a few holiday items. I'd like to see all the goodies this shop has at Christmas!

love, ~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

What a fun shop. So, what did you buy? I like that last little witch.

Susan said...

A fun shop, for sure, but those clowns scare the bejeebers out of me! XOXO

TARYTERRE said...

love the witch with the blue eyes and the sweet ghost. what a charming store.

Related Posts with Thumbnails