Monday, October 9, 2017

Flowering Plants at Trader Joe's

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian peeps! 
 May this time be filled with abundance and blessings for you and your families.

BIG COMPUTER PROBLEMS HERE, SWEET BLOG PEEPS.
FOR NOW, I WILL SPARE YOU DETAILS. IF I AM MISSING IN ACTION, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY. 
LUCKILY, THERE IS A POST FOR TODAY:

 In addition to great food products, Trader Joe's, a specialty market place, carries a nice and affordable selection of plants and flowers.

Actually, it would not be hard for me to plunk down most of the grocery money for flowers! ha! 

  On my last excursion to this terrific store, there were some roses in the most gorgeous palest apricot color I've ever seen.


Truly eye-catching, they came home with me and now grace a table in my home office.


In addition, two very small red and yellow rose plants made it into the shopping basket.


For a long time now, I've been looking for petite, suitable plants to put into an angel container bought at a yard sale.


The little rose plants, $1.99 each, could not be more perfect.




Ahhhh, it's life's littlest offerings that fill the heart with gratitude.

IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH TRADER JOE'S, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ITEM TO BUY THERE?

6 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

So sorry you're having computer issues, Susan. I hope it will get resolved soon. Your small yellow and red roses are pretty. I'd love to see your angel container sometime. Trader Joe's has so many Yummy goodies. My friend shops there all the time. : )

love, ~Sheri

TARYTERRE said...

What sweet roses. and such a bargain too. enjoy!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I think I've only been to a Trader's Joe once while traveling. Amazing how affordable the flowers are. Hope you get your computer problems sorted pronto.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love Trader Joe's! Their plants are always lovely and the flowers at such good prices. My favorite food items are their coffee and snacks.

Chatty Crone said...

Sorry about your computer problems. Man you really do love flowers - I think they are beautiful though and I love Trader Joes too!

diane stetson said...

Love that store and everything in it. There are four right near where I live. Yippee

Related Posts with Thumbnails