Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Breathe Deeply.....



The time for list-making has begun.

With Thanksgiving coming around the corner and Christmas not far after that, there is a pretty big list of things that need doing in advance.

I've started with Christmas dollhouse.  The problem is, this year there are two dollhouses to decorate! ha!

Yes, one is my regular dollhouse and one is a great big one given to me by hubs, my daughter, and son-in-law last Christmas.

So I've been working on at least one mini tree in advance of the season.

It's being done in pink with tiny roses and ribbons. 


Will keep you up-to-date as work progresses.


As the holidays advance forward, it's important to remember to breathe deeply.
 
Otherwise, stress can rise up like a flame. 

 

DO YOU MAKE LISTS OF THINGS THAT NEED DOING?

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I admit it I am a list maker.

Have to tell you this - that tree you made is beautiful - wish I had a real one that looked like that.

Susan said...

I'm an "in my mind" list maker! This little tree is adorable and will be perfect in your miniature house!

diane.stetson said...

I never make lists except for my grocery list. That is the only time I make a list..Now my daughter is a different story She started making lists at nine years old and still does it and she is over forty...One way to get things done I guess. Love your little pink doll house tree.

TARYTERRE said...

that tree is precious, indeed. just charming.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I barely make a grocery list and even when I do I come out of the store with much more than I intended. :/

Red Rose Alley said...

Your Pink tree is sweet, Susan. Love all the roses and pearls. Breathe deeply....I wish I could do that right now. I have a really bad cold, sore throat, and now cough. And it's awful. : ( Don't you wonder where these nasty bugs come from?

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails