Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Flowers in Miniature


 Imagine seeing flowers smaller than your baby fingernail that are so perfect they take your breath away.

Such is the case in a short story I have to tell you.

A friend told me about a website called Wish.  


Truth be told, online shopping is kept to a bare minimum around here.

However, when I saw tiny arrangements of yellow roses, pink roses in a minuscule pot, and arrangements no longer than two inches long, my curiosity was piqued.


They would be perfect for one of the dollhouses! 

The yellow rose arrangement shown in today's post is just one that has been ordered.  We will show you others in another post so today's won't get longer.

The first mini-flowers ordered from Wish were a perfect delight.


It's hard to describe how exquisite these flowers arrangements are and how amazing it is that someone, far, far away, can make them so meticulously.

Every time a little plastic bag arrives in the mailbox from Wish, (all from parts of China, of course), it's a moment of sheer delight.



They arrive well wrapped in foam and have never been broken in any way.




The website, Wish,  and the flowers, are, indeed, a wish-come-true.

WHAT IS ONE WISH YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME TRUE?


7 comments:

diane stetson said...

Oh how pretty. I know you enjoy your doll house things. I wish you much happiness.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Pretty amazing how realistic the tiny basket of flowers are. I simply love your dollhouses and the gorgeous pieces you have created yourself. The magical world of tiny :)

Chatty Crone said...

Okay one of my girlfriends introduced me to Wish a week ago. Interesting site - I did not see the flowers. They do look real - they are exquisite. My wish is for peace.

Linda O'Connell said...

Aren't those dainty flowers precious? It takes a special person to create in miniature.

kate steeper said...

my daughter is addicted to Wish and theres little grey packets every day . She gave me £20 and told me to play and i managed to find a clothes company who do big girl stuff. One thing is that they make their sizes small so you order up 3 sizes but not being very tall their lengths fit just fine . You can get an awful lot with £20 ..lol

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So sweet! I love looking at miniatures although I don't need to collect anything else. I'll check out Wish!

Red Rose Alley said...

Those miniature flowers are precious, Susan. Yes, they would go well in your doll house. You know, Jess loves all things miniature. ; )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails