Thursday, May 17, 2018

Kitty Wins


Because most of my collections have reached full capacity, I try (sometimes in vain) to refrain from buying more of anything.
Occasionally, my resolve is very strong but most of the time it is not.




This week, when a dear friend wanted to make a Goodwill run, I stoically went in, determined that, for sure, there was nothing at all in that store I could not live without.

Wrong.


When my eyes saw the kitty shown in this post, it was impossible to stop smiling. 

She was so doggone adorable.  

She just about meowed into my arms.

Since she was less than $3.00, I figured, "Why not?"

So, now she sits on the kitchen counter where she can cause smiling all day long.

DO YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE COLLECTION OF ANYTHING?

5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I have many collections. The kitty is certainly a cutie. We enjoyed several thrift shopping adventures while in Colorado. :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I have way too many collections. I'm like you and vow to not add to them well...unless it is super special and I must say that little kitty is!! So cute!!

diane stetson said...

I only have refrigerator magnets from where I travel and where my two adult children travel. Your kitty is cute.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmeeeeeoooooowwwww! Easier to take care of than a real kitty!

Chatty Crone said...

Well I do have some collections - not exactly a collection per say - but I buy everything aqua/teal. I have a piece of teal in every single room in my house - a picture in every room with teal and I love it. Some smaller collections too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails